Territorial Army 2021 application form – Best Army Territorial Coaching in Lucknow
Territorial Army 2021 application form has been released on July 20. The deadline for submission of the application form is August 19. Interested candidates need to fill the Territorial Army application form online. The application fees for Territorial Army 2021 exam are Rs 200.
Table of Contents
- How to fill Territorial Army Application Form 2021?
- Territorial Army 2021 Application Dates
- Documents Required at the time of PIB
- Territorial Army 2021 Application Form FAQs
How to fill Territorial Army Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the application form of Territorial Army.
- Visit the official website- jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- Candidates are required to register online through the official website
- Go to the careers section and click on ‘Join as Officer’
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Enter basic details such as name, email ID, mobile number, and password
- After submitting the details, the application number is generated
- Read the instructions and click ‘Yes’ button
- Fill in the personal details, name, father’s name, permanent address, present address. Attach passport-size photograph and signature.
- Click save and continue
- Enter the date of birth, gender, marital status, educational qualification, stream of education, whether gainfully employed, nature of employment, annual income, PAN number, name of organisation, name of department, address of department, nationality, citizenship and religion.
- Click on Save and Continue
- Enter the number of attempts already made in SSB or any other Armed Forces
- Pay the application fee which is Rs 200
- Submit the Territorial Army application form
Apply online here for Territorial Army 2021 exam -https://www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in/join-as-anofficer
Before filling the online Territorial Army application form, candidates can check the instructions here (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1)
Territorial Army 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can below the Territorial Army date 2021 related to the application process.
|Territorial Army 2021 exam events||Territorial Army 2021 exam dates|
|Application form||20-Jul-2021 to 19-Aug-2021|
Documents Required at the time of PIB
Candidates who qualify in the written exam of the preliminary interview board are required to bring the following documents in original along with the self-attested copies.
- Download Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 and fill it offline
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards)
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS doctor
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc) Domicile/ Residential proof
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth)
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with salary certificate
- No objection certificate
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed
- Employees of Railways are required to submit no objection certificate authenticated by Railway Board
Territorial Army 2021 Application Form FAQs
Q. How can I fill Territorial Army application form?
A. Candidates need to fill Territorial Army application form online only.
Q. What is the eligibility for Territorial Army?
A. Any graduate candidates between 18 and 42 years can apply for Territorial Army.
Q. Can I change the details entered in the Territorial Army application form after final submission?
A. No, candidates are not allowed to change the details entered in the Territorial Army application form.
Q. What if I submit more than one Territorial Army application form?
A. In the case of multiple Territorial Army applications, only the latest application completed in all respects will be considered.
Q. What if I am unable to upload the photograph and signature while filling Territorial Army application form?
A: Candidates should upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format while filling the Territorial Army application form.
Q. When will I receive the Territorial Army registration number and password?
A. The registration number and password for the Territorial exam will be provided after a successful registration.
Q. In how many cities Territorial Army exam will be conducted?
A: Territorial Army exam will be conducted across 21 cities. Candidates need to select the exam centers while filling the application form.
Q. How can I pay the Territorial Army application fees?
A. The application fee of the Territorial Army can be paid as per the mode prescribed by the examination authority.
Q. What if the fee payment is not completed successfully?
A. If the online transaction is not completed successfully then candidates are advised to login again with their registration number and password to pay the fees.
Q. Do I need to send the hard copy of the Territorial Army application form?
A: No, candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the Territorial Army application form.
Q. How can I download Territorial Army admit card?
A. Territorial Army admit card is issued online one or two weeks before the exam for candidates who successfully register for the exam.