Physical Standards – Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
To become a part of the Indian Army, candidates are required to meet the below physical criteria:
Height: Candidates must be 167cm.
Chest: The minimum required chest of the candidates after the expansion should not be less than 77cm.
Weight: Candidates should not be less than 50 kg.
Indian Army Rally Bharti Eligibility Criteria 2020:-
1. Soldier General Duty: 10th with 45 % marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
2. Soldier Technical: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation): 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile/ Computer Science / Electronics & Instrumentation )
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 12th Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: 12th Pass in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
6. Soldier Tradesman: 10th exam pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper, and House Keeper who may be 8th pass) WDA SOLDIERS for complete and thorough preparation of Army Soldier Rally Bharti for Various Army Soldier trades like Army Soldier GD, Army Soldier Clerk, Army Soldier Technical, Army Soldier Nursing Assistant, Army Soldier Pharma and Army Soldier Tradesman including Written Exam and Physical Fitness Test.
CALL NOW: 07081011964
Join WDA SOLDIERS to complete the preparation of ARMY GD/NA/TECH/CLERK/TECH/SSC GD/UPP/UPSI NDA/, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, Military Nursing Service, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, PFT, GD, SRT, and SSB INTERVIEW.