Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow India | No-1 Army GD Coaching in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh India
Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow India: Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Ladakh (UT) districts namely Leh and Kargil from 24 Jun 2022 to 30 Jun 2022 At Army Helipad Ground, Kargil. The date and venue of the Recruitment Rally are tentative and might be changed. Candidates who have already registered themselves in recruiting for the year 2021-22 need to register again as the previous notification has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2022 to 08 Jun 2022. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 09 Jun 2022 to 22 Jun 2022.
Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow India | No-1 Army GD Coaching in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh India | WDA Soldiers Academy Lucknow
WDA Soldiers Academy
Mobile No.: 07081011964 / 8881002943
Address: E1/5 SEC -B Aliganj Lucknow Uttar Pradesh 226024
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen
How to Apply for Army Recruitment Rally 2020
Aspirants are required to register online through the official website for participation in the Army Recruitment Rally location-wise. Candidates will be required to attend a recruitment rally on the specified dates as per the schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Recruitment Rally
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Soldier GD: candidate should have passed Matric with a minimum of 33% or equivalent.
- Soldier Technical: candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or equivalent.
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner): candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or three-year diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer science and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Bio-science) and English.
- Soldier Clerks/SKT: candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% and should have studied English and Mathematics/Accounting/Bookkeeping with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms): 10th / ITI in relevant trade.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 8th pass
|Region||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)||Chest (Cms)|
|Soldier GD/Tradesman||Soldier Technical/Nursing||Clerk/Store Keeper Technical|
|Western Himalayan Region (J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter-State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Garhwal and Kumaon)||166||163||162||48||77/82|
|Eastern Himalayan Region (Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).||160||157||160||48||77/82|
|Western Plains Region(Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western UP (Meerut and Agra Divisions)||170||170||162||50||77/82|
|Eastern Plains Region(Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa)||169||169||162||50||77/82|
|Central Region (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu)||168||167||162||50||77/82|
|Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry)||166||165||162||50||77/82 (76 for SD Tech from CR)|
Special physical standards as given below are applicable to the following with effect from 01 Aug 2004:
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77/82|
Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy.
|Tribals of authorized tribal Areas||162||48||77/82|
|Brigade of Guards||173||170||50|
|Corps of Military Police||173||50||77/82|
|Clerk General Duty / Store Keeper Technical||162*||50||77/82|
|Religious Teacher JCO||160||50||77/82|
Selection Process for Army Recruitment Rally
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical and Written Examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
THE MARKING SYSTEM IS AS FOLLOWS
1.) 1.6 Km Run For all Categories.
|(i)||Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group-I||60 Marks|
|(ii)||From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs.||Group-II||48 Marks|
|(iii)||Above 5 Mins 45 Secs||Fail|
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain.||Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings./ 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings|
|(i)||10 and above||40 Marks.|
Read General Knowledge to Get This Job
3.) Balance. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
4.) 9 Feet Ditch. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.