Exercise ZAPAD 2021- Highlights | Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow | No-1 Coaching for Army physical and written exam preparation in Lucknow
Mobile No.: +91-8881002943
Address: E1/5, near Power House, Sector B, Sector CS, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024
E-mail-ID: [email protected]
- This exercise will begin on September 3, at Nizhny in Russia.
- Exercise will be held with the aim of boosting anti-terror cooperation.
About ZAPAD 2021
- ZAPAD 2021 is a 13-day exercise.
- It will be held between September 3 to September 16.
- More than a dozen nations will take part in the exercise.
- China and Pakistan are also expected to join the exercise as observers.
According to the defence ministry, a contingent of 200 personnel of the Indian Army will participate. Naga Battalion group will also be participating in the exercise and will feature an all Arms combined task force. The Indian contingent has gone through a strenuous training schedule which includes conventional operations like mechanized, airborne & heliborne, counter-terrorism, combat conditioning, and firing.
Aim of the exercise
ZAPAD 2021 exercise will be organized with the aim of enhancing military and strategic ties amongst the participating nations and boosting anti-terror cooperation.
A separate exercise called KAZIND-21 also started on September 1, 2020. It is a 13-day military exercise between the militaries of India and Kazakhstan. It commenced at training Node Aisha Bibi, Kazakhstan. This year marked the fifth edition of the annual bilateral exercise between both armies. 90 personnel from the Bihar Regiment of the Indian Army are participating in the exercise.