WDA Soldiers a Unit of Warriors Defence Academy is the best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow India. Best Defence Coaching Institute in Lucknow. Army GD/Army Clerk/ Tradesman located in Lucknow. Top Army GD Coaching in Lucknow for written and physical. Army GD Written and Physical Academy in Lucknow India.
Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow
WDA Soldiers Lucknow
Soldiers Academy is the Top Army GD Coaching institute for Written and Physical in Lucknow. India’s No.1 Defence Coaching in Lucknow. Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow India.
- Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow
- Mobile No.: +91-7081011964 | 08881002943 | 08840611547
- Address: E1/5 Sector B, Near Power House, Aliganj Lucknow
- E-mail-ID: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.warriorsndaacademy.com/best-army-gd-coaching-lucknow/
- Website: https://warriorsdefenceacademy.co.in
|EXAM- ARMY (GD/Clerk/Nursing)||Forms- This examination is generally held four times in a yearAge Limit – 17.5 – 21 years|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate, scoring 32% in each subject. If you have a higher qualifications (10+2 or above), then the percentage of your marks is not a criterion.|
|MODE OF SELECTION||Physical MeasurementPhysical Ability TestMedical ExaminationWritten Test|
AGE LIMITS & MARITAL STATUS
The age group of the candidate must fall between 17 ½ to 21 years as per the original document of the candidate, Candidate should unmarried male.
Soldiers Academy Lucknow is the Best Defence Academy in Lucknow. No.1 Coaching Centre for Army GD Written and Physical in India.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health. The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye.
- Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
To determine Physical Fitness, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:-
- (a)1-mile run
- (d) 9 Feet Ditch
The marking system is as follows:
(A) 1 MILE RUN
|5.40 Mins and below||60 Mks|
|5.41 Mins to 5.50||48 Mks|
|5.51 Mins to 6 00||36 Mks|
|6.01 Mins to 6.10||24 Mks|
|10 and above||40 Mks|