Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow | Best Army Coaching in India
- Physical Fitness
- Medical Test
- CCE Exams (Written Test)
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
THE MARKING SYSTEM IS AS FOLLOWS
1.) 1.6 Km Run For all Categories.
|(i)||Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group-I||60 Marks|
|(ii)||From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs.||Group-II||48 Marks|
|(iii)||Above 5 Mins 45 Secs||Fail|
|(iv)||Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain.|
|(aa) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.|
|(ab) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.|
|(i)||10 and above||40 Marks.|
3.) Balance. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
4.) 9 Feet Ditch. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
2. Medical Standard
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for Infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
3. CCE (Written Exam)
Download official Syllabus for Army GD: Download Now