Army Medical Standards | Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow | WDA Soldiers Lucknow
Address: E1/4, Sector B Rd, Kapoorthla, Sector A, Aliganj, Lucknow
E-mail-ID: [email protected]
Website: WDA Soldiers Lucknow
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.